To play along, just answer these three (3) questions…
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
- Physical: Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby // With it being the World Cup, I wanted to read a soccer book. It’s hilarious and every sports fan can relate to it.
- Physical: Soccernomics by Simon Kuper // I already this earlier in the year, but now I’m reading it out loud to the boyfriend
- E-book: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover // I just got done reading a different book by Hoover, but I couldn’t stay away for long. I’m not very far into it, but it’s just as addicted as the last one.
What did you recently finish reading?
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover // Such a good book. I devoured it in just a few hours time because I could not put it down. I am so glad that this was recommended to me because I now have four of her books in my possession and plan on buying all of them.
What do you think you’ll read next?
- Physical: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell // I just picked it up from the library this morning. I’ve heard so many good things about it so I’m excited to start it.
What are you reading? Send me your WWW Wednesday posts!