To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
- What are you currently reading? Fractured (Will Trent #2) by Karin Slaughter. So far, it is fast-paced and kept me very interested. This is my first Karin Slaughter novel, but if this continues to be as good as it is, I highly doubt it will be my last. I have so many questions that need to be answered and it’s keeping me reading. I hope to finish it within the next few days.
- What did you recently finish reading? Step on a Crack (Michael Bennett #1) by James Patterson. My first Michael Bennett novel and definitely not my last. Patterson wrote, yet another, lovable character that kept me on my toes. I just went to the library today to pick up the second book in the series and hopefully will be reading it soon. My review for this book is here.
- What do you think you’ll read next? I made a TBR jar this week, but I have five books around me that I need to read before I delve into the jar. At this moment, I’m not sure which I’ll read first. I will probably read two at a time. One on the computer or NetGalley and another from the library. Possibly Tokyo Killer by Barry Lancet and It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han.
What is your WWW this week?